You know what really pisses me off?

Discussion in 'The War Zone' started by Waffle, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

These stupid chain emails that go round.

Just got 17 of these, exactly the same:

Sensing bullshit, I decided to google for the Make a wish company and found this on their site:

Make-A-Wish Foundation® Does Not Participate In Chain Letter Or Other Direct Solicitation Wishes

Full coverage found here:
    http://www.wish.org/home/chainletters.htm

How do you have "a lung cancer" for fucksake?

And if it were official would they really make a spelling mistake by missing out a Y?

And if she is 15 she qualifies for free medical care, unless she's in a really poor 3rd world country, but by the sound of her english, grammatical errors aside, she isn't.

So I've mailed every person on that chain, which was about 500, with people coming from the north of scotland included, with the reply:

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but this isn't real, and you are wasting your time. " along with some other obscenities.

I've currently received three in response calling me a heartless bastard.

Grr. I probably sound a liltle like maddox, raging against something like this, and I don't intend to.

Anyone else pissed off with chain emails??

2. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

i just dont respond to any of them, but it makes no sense just like that bunny one toby the guy made like 1800 off of it

3. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

I send them back asking how the hell can you get a brain tumor from getting beat

4. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

People who send me crap like that get rewarded by a hot seat to a blacklist.

5. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

That's one of the lowest attempts I've seen, I'm fortunant enought to not recieve the BS but if I do I say screw it unless I have reason to belive otherwise. They're trying to pull the guilt trip on you so you'll send the damn thing but too bad because not everyone is going to buy that crap.

6. Addis

Addis The King

Did you read my msn spaces post?
    Ok if you didnt here it is:
    Beware of expletives. you have been warned.

7. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

hahahaha that would really shut me up haha

8. Addis

Addis The King

i felt a lot better after writing that.

9. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Yeh chain letters are so pointless

10. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Well you certainly showed them Addis:good:

11. max12590

max12590 Masterful Geek

I don't get chain emails but I get those damn chain IM's. A friend of mine sent me one that said in like 24 hours AIM was going to close everyone's account and start charging money for it. They were all scared and I was like, "You gotta be ******* kidding me. Holy **** you are a dumb***." They were like, "Oh, ok." then somebody else asked me what to do because their dog pissed on their keyboard. I was like, "Lick it." But thats a little off topic. Oh well.

12. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

myspace has also become a big chain comment biggie

13. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

myspace is funny. I think it's hilarious to see some stories people believe.

14. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

I get them too, mainly about MSN closing down all their accounts if the email wasn't forwarded. So I sent the following message to everyone on all the lists that I got.

I got two emails back saying that I knew nothing about computers. *sigh* Poor buggers.

15. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Man that must have been annoying, you try to help and they spit in your face, hey it's their loss. If they want to spend their time sending around useless fake messages then they can have a ball, heck you might as well just make up some garbage and pretent that you decided to revaluate your thinking and participate in chain emails, than you can concoct some fake hoax and send it back to them.

16. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

its the american way of life