4000 broke in Minipool 2

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by Addis, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Addis

Addis The King

Yea i've done it!
    I had an even higher score before and completed all the levels but i accidentally clicked go instead of submit. :rolleyes:

2. Egaladeist

Egaladeist I am the Eg Man

kudos!!!!!
    :good:

i know how you feel...i always get interrupted by the phone ( dial-up ), my kids, or the door...usually right in the middle of having a great game! :eek:

3. Addis

Addis The King

I realised that doubling up balls isn't always the best idea and you should try and get the ball your trying to pot off the rail if you can. One more game above Snipers score and he's wiped off.

4. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

hehe, how did you manage that? any tips?

5. Addis

Addis The King

Yea make sure you set your MSN messenger status to offline when you start a game. Really helps. The trick is on the first one to get a perfect break. You have to be on the right spot on the first shot within 0.5mm or the back balls won't pot. If you don't then you have a harder time trying to pot the rest. Also be quick and don't always hit the balls too hard cause you have to wait until the cue stops before taking another shot. Being able to do good plants without scratching is also helpful.

6. Addis

Addis The King

Woohoo! I've raised the bar even further to 4440 in pool. Tip: Relax. Think. Relax. Don't waste time. Scratch as little as possible. Remember you don't have to put the ball in the first shot so you can take a few to line up.