?!?! 9600se!?

Discussion in 'Video Cards, Displays and TV Tuners' started by ninja fetus, Sep 6, 2004.

1. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

GAAAH!!!!!!!!!! AFter first reboot after install of latest catalysts...NOTHING. NOTHING! I popped in my tnt2 vanta. NOTHING! My bios pops up for a second then NO SIGNAL! It goes to no signal during "Checking NVRAM" just before it starts that i get no signal on both cards, i took out all my pci cards, disconnected my cdrom, hdd, everything except ram+video card+processor. I cleared CMOS. any idea, im really F***ing p*$$ed off at this lame thing.

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Getting any beeps?

3. ninja fetus

Anti-Trend thinks it's just a bad mobo. As do i. 2nd one that has gone bad one me. Here's a hint, don't but boards with SiS a.k.a.(silicone integrated sh*+)

4. ninja fetus

No beeps,

5. ninja fetus

Come to think of i don think my motherboard has a speaker, or an onboard piezo! how cheap is that?"!

6. Addis

Addis The King

Whoow. Thats a bad mobo. Well its time for a new one.

7. ninja fetus

2 months, not time to me!

8. Addis

Addis The King

mines taking 3 now. really getting p****d off.

9. ninja fetus

No, I have had my motherboard for 2 months, manufacterer doesn't warranty it, or i couldnt find one

10. FishyWishy

FishyWishy Geek Trainee

I stabbed my ram with a screwdriver and i still picked up a brand new one through warranty .. i even cheated them 1 dollar because the price had gone up :) i rock

11. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

ninja if you ordered offline, login to your account or request to see your orders, also, under the Card Holders name that it was purchased with request to have your order information for the motherboard e-mailed to you or faxed or mailed.

If the company you purchased it through will not send you these details then you should contact your bank, they will provide information of the purchase, this is official proof of purchase, now you take this and show the information to the company you purhcased your motherboard from, if it is under 12 months old, then even if they say they do not provide any warranty on your product they have to bye UK law replace the product or provide a refund.

Anything purchased brand new within the UK, has a 12 month guarantee, by UK law.
    If the company you purchased from will not provide a replacement or will not refund your money, you can claim your money back via your bank (the bank of the card used to purchase it). This is because under consumer laws, if you purchase a product or consumable that is not satisfactory under warranty, and the company at hand is not willing to provide a refund or replacement, your bank is liable to refund or find a replacement, as they dealt with the transaction.

:) (I know my law) - Hope this helps. :)