Anybody interested in Football ?

Discussion in 'Sports Forums' started by harrack52, Oct 7, 2003.

1. harrack52

harrack52 Supreme Geek

If so, hope you saw that Monday Night game between the Colts and the Bucs.

The Colts were down by 21 points with 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter, and they managed to win it in overtime 38-35, against the best defense in the NFL, and probably one of the best ever.

The place kicker for the Colts (Mike Vanderjagt - coming straight from the Canadian Football League :D ), missed his first attempt from the 25 yard line, but a penalty was called so they re-kicked, and this time the ball bounced off the right hand post before going in.

This is the first time ever that a team comes back from 21 points with 4 min left in the fourth quarter.

The Colts scored 28 points in the 4th quarter, that alone is amazing.

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I love it, but since I started working (and often on Sunday), I've forgotten it's on. I keep my ears perked for the Bears and Packers, but not much beyond those two teams. I should try to check the games out, now that I'm getting Sundays off for the time being.

3. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I thought you ment soccer, lol nah dont watch football :) you watch soccer? any one?

4. harrack52

harrack52 Supreme Geek

The Bears ? Just like my parents. Too bad they always lose.... :p
    I like the Cowboys, I think they can make the playoffs if they continue to play like that. Joey Galloway is incredible, he makes all the difference in the world.

I like soccer also, but not too many games are shown in Canada, we donT' have our own professionnal league, and even if we did, it wouldn'T be too interesting to watch imo...

I can't wait for the Euro though (in a year I know). This time, Italy won't get beat by the stupid French :p And there won't be any Korean referees to stop them from winning either...if you see what I'm getting at...