Anyone else have the IE 7 beta

Discussion in 'Web Design & Programming' started by talker1106, Aug 23, 2006.

1. talker1106

talker1106 Geek Trainee

I have had Firefox until the beta for ver. 7 came out. I really quite enjoy it and reqimend giving it a test drive. Download it at Microsoft Corporation

2. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

I've got IE 7 Beta1. It crashes at least 3 times everyday. I tried to download Beta2 but my Admin put some restrictions on the computer and now I cant even uninstall it......:(

3. talker1106

talker1106 Geek Trainee

It crashes. Wierd, Ive never had any problems on my rig. I guess thats why its a beta.;)

4. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

True but I like the way it has been made. The way you can open and close the tabs is cool. Other than that, I've heard IE is nowhere better in security.

5. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

I have IE 7 Beta 3, i like the way it looks, dont like internet options changes tho, i hardly have any crashes, got bored of it tho so use Opera 9 now, your all better off using Opera 9 or somthing like that.

6. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

I've not downloaded it because I have no desire to, I'd rather use FF and have pages render correctly, have better security, more control over the way it looks and works, oh and tabs aren't anything new, FF, Opera and other browsers got there before IE.

7. Willz

Opera is the best! use Opera!

[ot]Lol Matt, when did you make that sig?, it would be better been underbuntu or Hubuntu for Heaven :p. [/ot]

8. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

I've got Opera - I don't like it, the interface isn't as nice as Firefox.

[ot]S = Satanic = Satanic Ubuntu[/ot]

9. Willz

Damn you :p, you think the interface aint as nice as opera :eek:, get some skins, re arange stuff customize it lol, i find FireFox Blury and Heavy, too cramped too, Opera seems so much like a feather, so better, faster, more customizable, faster, secure, superior, advanced, powerfull, the best, no words can describe it lol, Best Browser in the world, its would be cool if it was possible to use a browser that was running on some sort of linux system inside windows and was invincible against viruses and spyware and could stop it getting into windows, like a big linux guard :D

[ot]lol, lots of other ones too, BB, S, H,J... [/ot]