art exam

Discussion in 'Graphics Design' started by Waffle, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

well the big days here, and im stuck in school at an emac, doing my exam

its spread ove two days, and 10 hours total.

guess what.

I've finished already.

So I now have 8 hours of doing nothing.

wahey!

Just thought i'd have a moan, below is my final piece, scaled down from A3 to 800x600

[​IMG]

2. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Sweet dude, that's pretty impressive stuff. That only took 2 hrs? Nice one man. Really nice filters there, and I like the shadowed text on the bottom left.

3. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

thanks - its not filters though :p

If you look real close you'll see about 6 photographs that I took, all blended in (if you can't notice them then it looks really distorted which is good).

It's mostly just brushing, my own photos, layer masks and a new trick I learned, an Adjustement Gradient Map.

4. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Lol nice job ;) :good:

5. Addis

Addis The King

Weston Super Mare. Fear our name! Lol.
    Good work Waffle your work never ceases to surprise me. I can't do art, not enough creativity with visuals, only in other areas.

6. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

No filters, amazing, well then again the computers at school have such terrable contrast and lighting that it can distort anything. So in that case, very nice brush work dude!
    BTW, your two last sigs were pretty sweet too, SNAKE was cool because of it's soft smooth, blue grey tint and your current evil dreadlock guy sig is quite disturbing, the text is very nice but I'll be picky and say that "I never wanted anybody more than I wanted you" flashes by a little too fast and I couldn't read it the first time or so. Minor issue dude, keep up the awesome work.