blue screen error

Discussion in 'Windows OS's' started by lordraz2010, Apr 23, 2010.

1. lordraz2010

lordraz2010 Geek Trainee

i got a error while booting the system (xp 64 bit) saying the biosinfo.inf file is missing or corrupted and to repair it using cd . i put d cd and it copies the files and wen it displays setup starting windows.....
    i get the blue screen error

technical info:
    *** stop; 0x0000007B (0xFFFFFADF92A323C0,0xFFFFFFFFC0000034,0x0000000000000000,0x0000000000000000)

COULD THIS BE SOLVED ..........:confused:

2. RHochstenbach

RHochstenbach Administrator

Welcome to HWF :)

This error code contains the error message "INACCESSABLE_BOOT_DEVICE", which means that it has trouble reading from your hard drive.

You can try troubleshooting it by performing a disk check from the recovery console:

Now you're in the Recovery Console, enter the following command:
    Code:
    chkdsk C:
    It will now check for errors on your hard drive. When that's completed, try booting your system again. If it still fails, it's a technical issue caused by either a broken hard drive or cabling issues.

3. lordraz2010

lordraz2010 Geek Trainee

thankss i will try tis, actually the xp cd boot didnt wrk for me in the first place .wen it says setup starting windows i got the blue screen error but now i got help frm my frnd to get into xp installation ,once into tis i will either try to repair or i will jst reinstall everything ,, anyway thankss for ur help....::D

4. david30

david30 Geek Trainee

Your BIOS need some updating!