BT Mini Receiver

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by fishandchips, Jun 17, 2008.

1. fishandchips

fishandchips Geek Trainee

My good old friend John Irvine called me the other day . He has got an Dell Inspiron D530S with Windows Vista on it. He has got a 9-in-1 Media Card reader with Bluetooth Support. He recently reinstalled Windows Vista on the system and then the required Dell Drivers in teh following sequence :

Chipset Drivers , Audio Drivers , Video Drivers , Network Drivers , Media Card Reader Drivers . Now everytime he restarts the system , Windows prompts my friend to install the driver for an unknown device by the name of BT MIni Receiver. He gets the same name once he goes to Device Manager where the BT Mini Receiver sits under Unknown device. My friend has confirmed that he has got no USB Bluetooth dongle ( Logitech) as what the name BT MIni Receiver suggested when we googled it .

I owe my friend 1000 pounds and now if I can help him in this juncture he would surely forget that and lemme go free .... hehehe :) ... please help me

2. donkey42

donkey42 plank

Source

BTW this page was at the top of the google page when i searched for BT MIni Receiver ;)

3. DrexTech

DrexTech Geek Trainee