Can I print the file longer than 29.7cm when my printer is only A4 Size?

Discussion in 'Printers, Scanners and Digital Cameras' started by LUCK, Aug 30, 2011.

1. LUCK

LUCK Geek Trainee

Dear all!

I am LUCK. I am using Canon Printer A4 LBP-2900 (Black & White). I would like to print the file which is 40cm long and 20cm width, but my printer allows only 29.7cm size x 20cm width, so can I change the length to 40cm so that I can print longer than the default? I am not very sure that can be or not. Or would you mind telling me what kind of printers can do that if it's not compatible with LBP-2900? Sorry for being unaware of the knowledge.

Thanks a lot and I am looking forward to hearing from all.

My best regards,

LUCK

2. Keith

Keith Geek Trainee

3. LUCK

LUCK Geek Trainee

Sorry! How can I use Custom Size? What must I do to enable the Custom Size? Be sure I am using Coreldraw or Adobe Illustrator.

Thanks a lot and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

My kindest regards,

LUCK

4. Keith

Keith Geek Trainee

I haven't got a Canon but usually in devices and printers you can right click the printer, click printer preferences and choose the paper size settings and any other settings for the printer there, make sure you click save or apply for any changes made

Then with Corel Draw or Adobe, set the size to the same as the printer setting