Capture Moving Image...Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Graphics Design' started by Karanislove, May 1, 2007.

1. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Hi all, I just wanted to knw if there is any way to capture a moving Gif image from Video?? :eek:hah:

2. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

uhm, you could capture the individual frames with something like Avidemux and then use the GIMP to create the Gif... Never done it though, i only made some reallt simple gifs in the GIMP

3. Karanislove

I have tried making a moving pic on GIMP long time ago but i got confused and left it...Also didnt gt time to try again :eek:hah:. I was just wondering if there is any software which i could use to capture a small part of video and convert it into a Gif image.. :( but i think its not possible :crying:

4. Karanislove

I ve got the software UnFREEz 2.1 - WhitSoft Development ....woohooo! jst have to think bot a program which capters the continous frames... I have a warcraft3 video and i wud luv to make an animated gif image of it n then i will change my bebo skin wif it...yeeehaaaaW!

5. donkey42

donkey42 plank

AaaaWwww[ot]donkey hugs Karan[/ot] don't cry or i'll start crying too, here's a tutorial on making a simple animation with GIMP

BTW: although i haven't done any animation work with GIMP, yet

6. Karanislove

yea i had that thing tried long time ago but got stuck in the middle so left... :chk: Its just i was unable to find some functions written in that tutorial... :p Thanks anyways...
    [ot]Hey Dave, i was wondering if also i can gt hugs of those hot ladies in ur siggi ;)??[/ot]

7. donkey42

donkey42 plank

i try to find another later
    [ot]
    it wouldn't hurt to ask them[/ot]

8. Karanislove

[ot]
    Common mighty..u knw em better...please u ask em for me..pwease pwease pwease...[/ot]

9. donkey42

donkey42 plank

[ot]
    the two girls said a definite "no", the one in the lingerie said "maybe, what's in it for me", but the donkey said "a hug & a French kiss would be fine"[/ot]BTW: i might try animation with GIMP

10. Karanislove

Gud luck...just let us knw how it goes...Also if you can please put an easy tutorial on it....i wud luv to learn..i will put animated pics on bebo then ;)

11. Cyberbabe

Cyberbabe Love been a Girl

Hi :)

Just reading this thread and I'm wondering would Fraps work with what you want to do ?

Fraps which was designed to do screenshots,and videos of game play.it also includes a frame rate counter.as you will see from included pics it has a very simple user interface.with fraps you set hotkeys the default ones are screenshot f10,and video capture is f9.the quality of the video,and screenshot capture are second to none, there are both free,and paid for versions.the only limit on the free one is video capture is limited to 30 seconds

Read / Download > Here

12. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

As far as i know, fraps only works on directX games....