DFI LanParty nF4 SLI-DR @ NinjaLane

Discussion in 'News and Article Comments' started by Big B, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I think more news is required. NinjaLane checks out DFI's tricked out SLI motherboard with their secret ninja powers.

The BIOS was also another spot we felt could use some improvement, currently the SLI-DR BIOS contains support for every major system tweak known and a few we have never seen before. To some this is a great opportunity while to others could just be confusing the issue. For us there is a fine line between offering excellent overclocking controls and going overboard with the additional features even if it will eventually hurt performance.

You can check this review out over here. If you're not interested in SLI, but still want the DFI motherboard, you can look at the Zone365 review of the Ultra-D here.

2. imipenem

imipenem Geek Trainee

I've never owned a DFI board, but hopefully I'll be able to build an SLI setup soon...

3. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

They seem to have good boards with the amount of problematic boards on par with other companies. The thing with the DFI's is that they happen to be more strict on the PSU and memory. Do your research (which you always want to do anyway, regardless of brand), and you'll be alright.