Diablo III

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by Swansen, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

I just found out that there is a different team working on Diablo III, and i was wondering why it looked so different. On that, its not going to be the same, thats just that. Diablo I, II and LOD were really great games at their core, i spent more hours of my life there than i think i should have, but a lot of what made them great was there simplicity. Nothing was overdone, but everything was very polished, on top of that, the game engine was very simple, so people could make changes to it very easily. Its impossible to say what the game is going to be like before its even released, but i think its safe to say it is most definitely going to be a departure from what we know is Diablo.

2. cube_

cube_ Mega Geek

I'm really anticipating to play this. Its been so long since i played the others...
    I wonder why they didn't show up at E3. I guess Blizzards too good for them :)

3. II Gorn II

II Gorn II Geek

Hopefully it turns out good it would be a terrible sham if this game ruined Diablos name sense both Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 were awesome games in there time

4. II Gorn II

II Gorn II Geek

5. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

HA, yeah, those were pretty much my exact words when i saw the vid, which is really funny, because i've kinda flip flopped my opinion. HOWEVER, i'm still skeptical, i'll let the demo do the talkin.

6. cube_

cube_ Mega Geek

When the wizard created that sphere around here to block the enemies purple death balls, the sphere reverted the attacks back to the enemies and killed them.

That was sweet :p

7. II Gorn II

II Gorn II Geek

whens the demo come out and how do i get my hands on it ;)

8. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

No idea, i'm just saying, i am most definitely playing the demo before i buy it. I'm sure it will be all over the place once its released.