Down with ZestyFind

Discussion in 'General Software' started by krinks, Apr 5, 2004.

1. krinks

krinks Geek Trainee

I'm having a great deal of trouble with Zestyfind.com. Their search page keeps randomly popping up on my computer and I can't seem to get rid of it. There's an option of their site for disabling the home page, but that hasn't worked. I tried using SpyBot Search and Destroy and I even found a cleaner for it on another forum, and that didn't work either. Has anyone else had this extremely aggravating problem? If so, how did you get rid of them? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. They're really irritating me :mad:

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

use goolge bar from google.com it should the popups. Also have you tried looking in Add/Remove programs in the control panel to see if its listed there? Have you installed something recently or visited sites that could have caused these popups?

3. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

You've already tried Spybot S&D, which is what I would normally recommend. Try Lavasoft's Ad-Aware 6.0; it's pretty good at removing stubborn programs too. If that doesn't work there's always the old backup + reformat method...