Forum 'store'?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Exfoliate, Apr 9, 2006.

1. megamaced

megamaced Geek Geek Geek!

I'm sure if you ask nicely, Sniper will change you're username for you :)

2. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

[ot]
    yeah ask nicely :D

i used to be publicenemyno9681... which sucked, I can Claim the username Impotence just about anywhere (and you should see the reactions i get on teamspeak servers when i join! lol)... got it off the back of a packet of fags aswell!
    [/ot]

Here's an idear, why dont we just have a basic HWF which anyone can use free of charge.... but if you want special features such as glowing names etc you have to subscribe!

Mabey im blind or stupid (perhaps both) but i have never found the subscribe option! i get paided 2moz.... but i all goes very quickly! (somebody PM me?)

3. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

The paid subscription service was talked about a while ago, Sniper did mention it but I'm not sure if anything was ever done, I really don't mind, HWF is good as it is, it's up to Sniper and whether he wants to and has the time to implement this stuff.

4. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

At the moment there would not be enough time to implement extra features etc Though soon enough, after my exams I will be looking into all the suggestions made in the past.

5. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Whenever's easy for you man :good: