Friday Hardware Dump Listing

Discussion in 'News and Article Comments' started by Big B, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I'm trying something new here.

Guru of 3D takes some of BFG's watercooled GeForce 8800GTX's for a spin:

The only thing different obviously is the water-cooling block that covers all the memory chips and GPU core. That block originates from Danger-den, it's looking pretty cool for sure. A nice single slot design and each card will be hand-built by a BFG technician with Arctic Silver thermal compound and includes the fittings of your choice (1/4”, 3/8” or 1/2”) custom tailoring it to your water cooling needs.

If that's too rich for you, you might check out the Thermalright HR-03 VGA cooler PC Perspective reviewed.

If you're looking for a motherboard to pair that 8800GTX with, there's a few options.

[H]ard|OCP checks out the abit AW9D-MAX, the Tech Report looks over MSI's P965 and i975X offerings, Gigabyte's GA-965P-DS3 and the new F9 BIOS for some overclocking fun, and TweakTown reviews the Asus P5B-E Plus.

On the entertainment front, there's a neat article about the XBOX 360 vs. Playstation 3 and who has the upperhand. Finally, Ascully gives their thought's after watching The Ant Bully.

2. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

nice, this is sweet, i like it. Good job Big B, seriously. This will definetly cut down on the time i wonder around the net looking for stuff. On that, it should be like Fridayware dump week #1 or something