Hi All - I'm Back

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ProcalX, Aug 7, 2006.

1. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

Hi all,

Hope your all well, as i'm sure you know i havn't been on in possibly about 4-5 months : / so sorry for that, and sorry Sniper / BigB for not letting you know. (got your message BigB and it's fine, completely understand!)

I've unfortunately been away busy with lots of things, mainly:

- I was finishing off my course, exams & coursework, disitations e.t.c - now done! - I've now got a Degree wooo! A First in Computer Forensics, i've also got CCNA am awaiting a delayed result of CCND.
    - I've left my old job at the engineering company

With my extra time now i'm not at work & college i've been running around doing all the things i've been meaning to do for so long such as:

- Finish off restoring my 1979 VW to a showroom finish - Very pleased :)
    - Finally finally gone on holiday (just got back) - going on holiday to Portugal with girlfriend in 2 weeks :D

Been sorting out my CV, and got a new job working as a Business Information Systems Analyst & Developer, I work for a company that is outsourced by other companies, we get brought in to maximise efficiency in different areas of their system, i specifically develop and analyse crystal reports, web systems, intranets, extranets, VPNs and Unix systems (kernels e.t.c).

Love my new job :)

And have been recently spending most of my evenings training for the new rugby season to get into our clubs adult first team :)

Also, for those that don't know the Mongol Rally check this out:
    The Mongol Rally - Mongolia Rally Adventure

Myself and my best friend are going to do this next July, we've got the car and we're starting to organise everything, we will be paying our entry fee this september and definately entering. So any support is much appreciated :)

Will be back more regularly now - recent email made me remember! lol hope ur all well..

2. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Congrats dude and welcome back. You've been missed. Glad to hear things are going great. I too was looking into Computer Forensics when I was doing my college tours in April.

3. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Hey dude, good to have you back, sounds like you've been rather busy, good to hear things have been going well! :good:

Got any pics of your VW (what VW is it?) I went to V-Dub Club (as my mate called it) the other week, there were some sweet rides there, man it made me want a splitscreen camper even more than I do now!

Sounds like you've really had some good things happening recently, hope it all continues to go well for you!

-Matt

4. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

I have two VW's:
    A Volkswagen Polo MK1 1979 with a 895cc engine with a legitemate 27000 Miles on the clock in 27 years (with full 26 year history & service records).

And

A Volkswagen Polo MK2 1983 with a 1093cc engine with a legitemate 30000 Miles on the clock in 23 years (with full 23 year history & service records)

The Mk1 is restored to its original showroom condition, it's not been resprayed - only thing its had done on the exterior is some welding to the arches. I'm running 13" alloys that an original top of the range (most expensive) additional extra when buying a Polo - from the 1970s - refurbed :) - interior is mint.

The Mk2 has been fully rubbed down and resprayed on the exterior and interior, it has original Golf Mk1 GTI seats in front and back and has some Porsche 928 Style Alloys with Wide tyres :)

Pictures:
    MK1:
    [​IMG]

MK2:
    [​IMG]

5. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Welcome back buddy and congrats for your Degree...

6. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Welcome back mate long time no see. Nice cars :)

7. Addis

Addis The King

I'm from Mongolia, and if that's what it looks like you're doing I doubt your car will last long.

Congrats on degree :).