HIS Radeon X800XT and X800Pro

Discussion in 'News and Article Comments' started by Big B, Jul 20, 2004.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I haven't seen HIS really make it's way over to the US or North America, but they're obviously in Australia. TweakTown compares HIS X800 XT and Pro cards for your drooling pleasure.

Both the cards we are looking at come with an equal 256MB of onboard memory along with VIVO (Video In/Video Out) which is a function that gives you the ability to record video onto your computer and extract your computer image out to a TV or any other device that utilizes S-Video. This is made possible by the ATI Rage Theater chip which can be seen on the back of the card. While VIVO is not something a lot of people use, it can be handy to have as you never know when you may need it. The price difference between a card with and without VIVO is usually quite small; hence most people choose it for this reason.

Walking away with an Editor's Choice award is no small feat, and all the more reason to take a look.

2. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

i would compliment this article with an immediate response, but i have only tested my card on mohaa before my lesser hard drive failed.. now waiting to get back and install XP on my sata's.. then i will write you a very nice review on my card :D

3. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

look forward to it :)