Looking for a wireless printer

Discussion in 'Printers, Scanners and Digital Cameras' started by tuttjs, Jun 24, 2009.

1. tuttjs

tuttjs Geek Trainee

I have had a wireless printer in the past (Brother HL-2170W) and I had some much trouble with it, including being actually able to set it up wirelessly.

So, long story short, I am in need of a new wireless laser printer. Here are my requirments

1) Willing to spend $300 if it's very good quality, but would like to spend around $200

2) Has to be wireless, and easy to setup wirelessly. I was very confused on how to setup wireless printing with my old printer. I'm not sure if this is how it's done, but I'm looking for something where I can plug in my wireless network credentials and be able to print from any computer in the house

3) Color printing is a plus, but not required

4) Coping is another very big plus, but once again, not required

Your help is very appreciated!!

Thanks,
    Jordan

2. hdwtom

hdwtom Geek Trainee

3. HardwareHunter

HardwareHunter Geek Trainee

^ is it not an inkjet printer? I am in the market for a good laser printer too. i searched this epson brand and it looks okay to me.

4. Michael Condor

Michael Condor Geek

When it comes to printers , there is no question about it ,
    choose HP it's much better than all the printers you'll have in your whole life ,,,
    believe me , i have HP for almost 2 an a half years , and it works just fiine