Love

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Swansen, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

Yeah i know, i don't really even have an excuse. Most of my friends left and she's all i know. Also the only person i have to talk to. I dunno, life is so messed up rate now its not even funny, part of me feels like its her fault in some ways, and honestly some of it is. OK i think i'm done, i don't even know what that means. But hey seriously thanks guys, really its good to have some one who understand and its good to have perspective. Thanks

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Knowing that other people have gone through the same situations does help a great deal. Also, if your smart, you'll learn something from it, be it more about your values, what you must have in a dating relationship...whatever. My dad dated less people than I did (although that's not much, given that I can count the number of girls I've dated on one hand), and my parents have been married 27 years.

3. Egaladeist

Egaladeist I am the Eg Man

Well...I've been in several relationships...in common-law living-together relationships with several...and love has never been an issue...can't say I've ever had that ' I can't live without you, I want to always be with you ' attitude...
    never been married...but I've probably helped to raise more kids than any married couple...single dad now with two girls...that I've raised since they were born...
    just never met that ' perfect ' woman that would make me go weak in the knees and go ga-ga over...
    just never happened on my side...although I've had a few infatuated with me.

I think I attract the wrong kind of woman :D never the quiet, wholesome, innocent, and naive type :D mine are always loud, bawdy, wild, and reckless. :D

Eg ;)