Not Loading.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Matt555, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

When on HWF things just sometimes don't load, I mean it will let me click the link, then the page will go blank and nothing will load, the status bar at the bottom loads a little bit, then just stops, if I click reload then it loads the page up fine. It's only doing it on HWF. Is it just me and my piece of junk I call a computer or are other people having the same problem?
    I've cleared cookies, cache, history, saved form information but still the same problem.
    I'll try on another browser soon.
    Thanks for any input.
    Matt

2. pelvis_3

pelvis_3 HWF Member For Life

Yes, i get the same problem sometimes but it only seems to occur with FF and not IE....strange.

3. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

It's never happened before, only started today...

4. pelvis_3

pelvis_3 HWF Member For Life

Your lucky then, mine has been doing this for some weeks now!

5. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I've can't say I am having problems just with HWF because it seems my area is overloaded with broadband users, so there is no space for any new users at my exchange, because of this during the evening all sites are very slow to load or don't load at all.

Maybe others will post if they are having problems, since I don't see any problems with the server.

6. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

I haven't experienced any connectivity problems with the server, perhaps when you experience such a problem you should run a traceroute to detect where the connection is bottlenecking? More than likely it's somewhere on your route between you and us.

7. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

It's fine now, running just like normal :confused: