Plextor PX-712SA SATA DVD-RW

Discussion in 'News and Article Comments' started by Big B, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Club Overclocker shows off Plextor's latest burner. I think they were impressed by it.

As I said in the beginning of this review, this burner may very well be the last burner you'll ever need to buy. For at least a couple years anyway when something all new comes out that changes the way we burn DVDs or replaces the DVD all together. As for quality and long term use, I've gone through more than a dozen burners over the years and only Plextor has stood the test of time and daily abuse. All other brands that I've used have seldom lasted more than a year while the Plextor drives and burners keep on going. Some people may say Plextor drives are overpriced, I say you get what you pay for and that's a high quality drive that will last you many years to come.

If you want something good, and/or want to have the newest toys, the review is here.

2. extreme4377

extreme4377 Big Geek

Scott did do a nice job on the review. I may have to take a closer look at this drive as it is a very sexy drive. Although, Im not too impressed with my plexy.