PS2 Game?

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by zimcerullo, Sep 22, 2006.

1. zimcerullo

zimcerullo Geek Trainee

Wasnt that an arcade game at first?

2. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

no i mean the FPS not the light gun game

3. zimcerullo

zimcerullo Geek Trainee

I thought you ment a fps, there is a arcade one right... I didnt just pull that one from the air did I?

4. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

right its a light gun game for the arcade, old i think to

5. zimcerullo

zimcerullo Geek Trainee

Thought so, I remember playing it when I was about 10

6. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

Don't know if you'd be into this, as this game doesn't fit in any of the genres that you named (I honesty don't know this game's genre...), but "Amplitude" is a great game if you have a few friends and a decent ear for music. Pretty much, you have to press your controller buttons in time with different parts of the music, such as guitar, bass, drums, and voice. It's such a crazy game, especially if you own a multi-tap and several controllers. Here's a review of the game:

Amplitude for PS2 - Amplitude Playstation 2 - Amplitude PS2 Game

7. zimcerullo

zimcerullo Geek Trainee

Not really my type of game to be honest. I tend to like games with more of a story line to them. Though I did like super smash brothers which really didnt have a plot to it.

8. HardwareHunter

HardwareHunter Geek Trainee

For Racing, personally I got addicted to Need For Speed Underground more than the Most Wanted.
    For RPG - Resident Evil and the one that was also turned into a movie....I freaking forget the name. It is a scary game, with zombie nuns, abandoned apartment complex...

9. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

Wow, holy shatz, way to resurrect an ancient thread! :D

Underground was hella addicting, and also hella frustrating. But yeah, great fun to be had. Also, the game you're thinking of is Silent Hill, which are by FAR the best survival horror games on the PS2, especially if you dig atmosphere and zombie nuns. Bahahaha...

10. HardwareHunter

@UnSeEn - you're the best! Thank you. Yeah, Silent Hill is by far the best scary game ever played. Spookiest, hair raising game! Each time a ghost comes out, gives me a heart attack.

The Zombie Nurses; the movie did justice!

11. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

Aww shucks, thanks HH :D

The Silent Hill games are LEGIT. As in, they're extremely well made, spine-tinglingly frightening, and also pretty damned attractive, even compared to today's standards. Silent Hill 2 is SUPPOSEDLY the best of the series, but is somehow the only one I haven't played. Both 3 and 4 are fantastic, though. I would also recommend the Fatal Frame series and the Clock Tower series for more horrific fun :D

P.S. I agree with you completely, HH! The movie totally did the series justice, especially when it comes to Pyramid Head and the Zombie Nurses, hahaha...

12. HardwareHunter

I played Fatal Frame too. Man, it was awesome! The kids screamed their lungs out whenever the ghosts come out. Good times.