Psp!?!

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by Chelski, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Chelski

Chelski Geek Trainee

Can a psp power on without a screen, because mine needs a new screen i removed it and it doesnt seem to work now even if i try a new battery or i have it in the mains, does it need a screen to power on :S?

2. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

Why would you want to use a psp withought a screen? you got it going onto a tv or something, i mean a PSP aint much use withought a sceen...

3. Chelski

Chelski Geek Trainee

Nah it didnt work at all ah well guess ill have to get my money back for this crap lol

4. Willz

Yea, PSP's are crap lol :p

5. Addis

Addis The King

IMO PSPs are great, especially with the option to play PS1 games with an emulator. PSP > Nintendo handhelds. No competition.

6. Willz

yea, there great compared to any other handheld devices, there still not that good, there was this other device made by a private company, that can do everything a psp can do and more, cant remember the link, but it was cheaper than a psp, i think it was illigal tho.

7. Addis

Addis The King

Well if its illegal, and does not support PSP games then its a bit pointless.

8. Chelski

Chelski Geek Trainee

Lol true say

9. Willz

Not really, althought i think it supports emulators for psp games and ps1 games, but there is something about it that makes it best. next time i seem my m8 who knows about it i will ask him for the link.