The Origin Of Your Alias

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nic, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Addis

Addis The King

I was trying to think of an alias one day and Addis popped into my head. For some reason.

2. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

I also went by the name of Flu3h from about the age of Eleven, my name when myself and friends used to try and overtake & steal Russian / Eastern countries IRC channels :good:

We used to have like a 56K modem at the very best between us "back in the day", where as they had 256K+ broadband, so we'd find holes in routers / firewalls at Universities / companies and install basic IRC bots that would monitor the channel for a net split or no Oppers / Controllers and take it over, or just UDP the bastards offline :p

*sigh* those were the days, waging war against foreign irc channels, using good old TCL Script :D (possibly the easiest language since html).

*You Young One's! with ur made up names! theres no meaning!

*sounds incredibly incredibly old and g33ky*

3. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

Waffle occured in Belgium, after buying one from a dodgy looking vendor on the roadside. Since then my email address, alias among fellow nerds and geeks a like has been associated with that popular doughy dessert.

4. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

I thought a waffle was like chips but in a grid?

5. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

That's a potato waffle. Yuck.
    These waffles are classy pastry like.

6. Addis

Addis The King

Yea thats what I thought.

7. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

I love potato waffles and smileys...just ate a pack of smileys as my afternoon snack :chk:

8. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

I didnt even know what a potato smiley was till u showed me and we bouight some and they are good

9. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

Too right, can't get enough of em!!! :D

10. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Hey, nice idea ProcalX, wish I'd thought of that. Well Exfoliate came about last summer I guess. I spent a lot of time with a few gals and we often ended up really bored after we talked too much or whatever so I subconciously slipped on a pair of sandals.

These sandals were pretty cool as sandels go, they had this squiggly, soft, plastic mesh coating on the soles and I shuffled around in them any chance I got after that. My friends for some reason thought this was so cool seeing me in their sandals that they bought me a pair just like theirs (except they were size 14, blue, not pink, and oh so manly). This particular variety of footware is refered to as "exfoliating sandals/flip-flops" and becuase of their popularity I earned myself a small status symbol because of them. That's really all there is to it, granted it's a little dumb, but Exfoliate seemed origional and fitting at the time. Plus I find names like Jim43209xbigman are kind of lame and too bloody hard to remember.

This is really my only alias, other than the one they give you at school for your login that uses your last name followed by the first letter of your first name, dumb requirment. For awhile there they made you change your password to your login which was freakin' stupid as anyone who knew your name could screw around with your computer (which wouldn't bother me too much as they were ancient G1 Dell Optiplex's anyway).

For instance mine was winskig, as in Gabe Winski for anyone who was wondering. Oh and for those of you who've never seen one the attached file is more or less what an exfoliating sandal looks like, my rendition anyway as for some reason google can't bring anything up and my card reader won't accept xD cards (it's called that as it exfoliates you foot and lets it breath).

So keep in mind lads, wearing womens flipflops is always the quickest way to get to their hearts.

Attached Files:

11. Addis

Addis The King

Thanks for the tip. I'll try that...

12. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

Who needs flip-flops wen u got a charm like mine? hehe jst jokin

13. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Imagine where'd you'd be with the charm and the flip-flops though. Every girls fantasy, yow!

14. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

Now thats an idea

15. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

How blatent is it that none of you no anything about women :good:

16. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

haha, they used to call me the love train.

Anyway back on topic peepolz!

I got mine when I made a song about babies. I recorded seperate instrument parts and just put them ontop of eachother, then sang about babies and my love for them. Later, I make AIM sn's about babies, had over 30. Usually changed my sn every week or so, then it slowed down. My old alias was babiesofthedark, it's dead. Now for my angsty alias's I use, xislitmywrist666 or ForebodingAscent. I bash on angsty-emo kids. Ninja fetus was created when I was thinking about babies and how unborn children could learn the arts of ninjutsu. I thought it would be funny, seeing a bloodied baby kick the crap out of someone. So I signed up.

17. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

omg your a freak.

18. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

How'd you get your User name?

some people here have really different user names and they're pretty cool in my opinion, just how'd you get them? :D

my name speaks for itself, rock IS addicting :good:

19. Dax99

Dax99 Geek Trainee

Mine is my real name.

20. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

I always wanted to see a fetus use ninjutsu to whoop ass