Time Machine

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Karanislove, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

2. Karanislove

I think I 4got to put 1 thing.....The [link=http://www.hardwareforums.com/airstation-dsl-ntl-broadband-14344/]Source[/link] of info....

3. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

that's very strange indeed, can't say what could have caused it :)

4. Karanislove

As long as your are aware....its all good!

Actually I have one more error to tell you, sometimes when I enter into a thread and comes back again, that thread still displays unread to me...Its not the internal thread but the main forum..
    For example, at the moment the Mobile Tech is displayin me that there are some unread threads inside but I've checked there is none...... I hope u understand me what I m trying to say.....

5. Sniper

so when you go to that forum none of the threads are in bold? meaning the threads contain unread posts.

6. Karanislove

Exactly...
    But when I come back to the main Page, it displays that there are some unread posts inside....

7. Sniper

its very odd, when you do click "new posts" can you see any of the threads listed in that forum?

8. Karanislove

This will make everything clear.....

From Main Forum
    [​IMG]

SubForum
    [​IMG]

Threads
    [​IMG]

9. Sniper

I know what you mean but just to be sure, when you click on "new post" do you see any threads in those forums?

It could be that you have old unread thread, then again it could be that the system is not very accurate.

10. DaRuSsIaMaN

DaRuSsIaMaN Geek Comrade

Btw that time machine thing isn't there anymore. The date is proper now (both posts on same day with the 2nd one at a later time) if u look in the thread.

11. Karanislove

System = Office Computer and I m using IE7 so it could be possible but I'l let u know when I check it on other computer....

12. Karanislove

lol....I dont know whether u've seen wrong or I m watchin that date incorrectly but according to my eyes its still there...I mean 22-9 on the first post and 21-9 on the second post...:doh:

13. Karanislove

Hi Sniper, I think the problem about time is not only with that thread, its actually with all the threads...
    look in this thread, I've started this thread on 22-9 and then three replies of 21-9..:confused:?

Edit: I m in ubuntu now and that Posts view problem is here as well....There are no posts inside and I can see it dark..:(

14. Sniper

it seems to be a time zone issue, I've just change my time zone to the one you have and now I have the same problem.

15. Karanislove

I've got one more error to report....
    Check [link=http://www.hardwareforums.com/celeron-upgrade-advice-please-help-14428/]New Build / Upgrade Advice[/link] and look at the number of posts by Vcash....!

[ot]I usually look everywhere when I look into post, so thats how I come across these problems....[/ot]