Unknown Noises

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Sheephead, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Sheephead

Sheephead Geek Trainee

every since i had my computer re-formatted there has been a ringing noise continuosly going on everytime im on my pc it happens almost every 1-2 mins, can any one help me

Also when you click on somthing on your screen its makes the clicking noise to show that uve clicked it , well that noise is also happening even when im not cliking anything, help!

2. viper

viper Geek

That clicking noise is the test33 program that your running. Try stopping that and you'll see that the clicking will stop too. Dunno about the high pitched noise though, i used to get that with my old modem but dunno what yours is.

3. Sheephead

Sheephead Geek Trainee

ive sorted the problem out now thanks anyway viper

4. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Can you tell me the reason please.......what was wrong with that and how did you managed to fixed it?

5. Sheephead

Sheephead Geek Trainee

Well the cliking noise was the test33 i was running and the high pitched noise i fixed by going into my control panel, sounds and i went through all the sound one by one playing them seeing which was the noise that was sounding off in the background of my pc. I eventually found the noise and then just changed it to (None) so i couldnt hear the sound. So there porbably is still a problem but i just can't here it anymore lol.

The high pitched noise was infact the sound Chimes