which consoles do/have you own/ed?

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by Sniper, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

COOL SPOT!!
    he was the little red spot from 7-Up....that was an awesome game....very close behind sonic in my favourites...

2. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

since when did pac man come out on sega, i never seen it.

lol i remember last time i needed a speacial adaptor for the sega mega drive cos i burned it out cos they burn out too quickly, we went all over the find a sega adaptor that comes with mega drives, back then it was harder to find sega stuff that it is now.

7 years ago my dad payed about £15 for sonic 3, now about a year ago, i seen it in a shop for 50 pence lol :p

3. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Found my old megadrive in the attic last night! And going to get an Xbox soon.

Oh, Matt, the PSX is still useful even if you have a PS2, on older games the PS2 messes up the graphics a little (like BOF3 and Alundra 1), plus you can't play MGS:Special Missions on PS2, but you can on PSX.

4. Willz

which consoles have you own/ed?

whats psx?, ps1?

5. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

The PSX is the original Grey Playstation, it's name (PSX) comes from the fact that while it is now called PlayStation, it was originally called Project X, so the combination of the two turned into PSX.

6. pelvis_3

pelvis_3 HWF Member For Life

used to own a N64 and the only game i ever played on it was Perfect Dark (which was a great game) then i sold it.
    Not much of a console gamer!

7. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

I sold my N64 before Perfect Dark came out, if it turned out anything like Timesplitters did, I'm glad I didn't play it. I didn't enjoy Timesplitters one bit.

8. Willz

the only game i have ever played on n64 is i think a jamesbond game.

9. pelvis_3

pelvis_3 HWF Member For Life

yeah the 007's werent too bad, but there is too many of them!

10. Willz

it was boring :p

11. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

I remember being angry at my n64, because I had it months before it came out in stores, I had one game. Mortal Kombat. I was angry because you can beat the game with the A button. Then I saved up and on the release date, bought Goldeneye for $79.95. Still have it :)

12. JAY

JAY sCoRpiOn

xbox, playstation, n an old console-the family games..super mario n those games...it was fun..whenever i get the chance i get my hands on it..

13. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

As far as James Bond games go, the best were Goldeneye (N64) and Rogue Agent (GC), they just rule. :cool:

14. Willz

thats it, thats it, it was golden eye i played on n64, its was the best and only game i ever played on it, and it was boring in most parts :\

15. JimBowen

JimBowen Guest

hmm

Atari ST/STE, aTARI 2600, Master system1, master system 2, megadrive 1, megadrive2, sega saturn, nes, snes, gb,gbc, game gear, n64, gc, ps, xbox....and amounts of games, by far my favs are the zelda series, i have all of them except the cdo ones! oh and i have about 8 game and watches, its all gotta go on ebay soon tho, just havnt got the time to do it!

i remember when golden eye was released, it was amazing, Rare produced so many great titles! but where are they now??

project dark zero anyone??

I think for me Zelda Ocarina of time is one of my fondest gaming memories, i remember following its developement for two years and when it was released i loved every minute of it, the wind waker didnt really do it for me, i was quite dissapointed to be honest, i didnt even finish it!

16. Willz

WOW, you have alot of retro systems there, i remember, about 3 years ago, me and my parents always used to go to my auntie's house, like every week, they had a game gear, i always used to play sonic on it, its the only game i like, oh no, there was this other one, it was like zelda type of game, cant remember what it was exatly.

17. urb1972

urb1972 Geek Trainee

I'm quite old next to a lot of you (33), so

Vectrex
    Atari 2600
    Dragon 32 (circa 1983)
    Atari 400
    Commodore 16
    Commodore 64
    Atari ST
    Amiga 500 (circa 1988)
    Gameboy
    Sega Megadrive (Genesis in the US???)
    Intel 486 PC
    SNES
    Playstation 1
    Intel P2 PC
    Playstation 2
    Intel P3 PC
    X Box
    Intel P4 PC

18. steptoe

steptoe Geek Trainee

ive still got amstrad cpc with games on cassette tape (does that count)megadrive ps1 ps2

19. Willz

yes lol.

20. urb1972

urb1972 Geek Trainee

Ah, an Amstrad CPC 464... I remember a friend having one. Didn't they have a weird setup whereby if you turned the monitor off it powered the system down? The disk drive version was the 664, I think.