Games that made you angry.

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by talker1106, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

OMG i loved earthworm jim, dude if you search youtube you can find some episodes of earthworm jim that were on WB a long time ago

2. Resonance456

Resonance456 Geek Trainee

TOTALLY! thats one of the most annoying things lol wen u just cant save wen YOU want... but the majority of devs know this and therefore games with no manual saves nowadays are rare.

W00t!! yay - i was waiting for sumone to reminisce about nostalgia such as that with me... yay lol :p I'm defo gonna check it out - btw, its all about the little doggy who turns into that crazy ass monster - totally classic... you know, that reminds me... Toe Jam and Earl hahaha totally rokin :p

3. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

This thread is jokes. I used to get pissed off when Morrowind always randomly crashed and I hadn't saved it for ages but I've never broken anything :chk:

4. yorkkev28

yorkkev28 HWF Minion

Any Splinter Cell game. They all have horrible save points and to say Sam Fisher is part of some infilitration unit his lack of munitions is apalling. Some of the levels on the game only give u enough munitions to shoot each person once, so if u miss or don't take em down in 1 shot then u have mega problems at the end of the level.

Panzer dragoon aorta or whateva its called on the xbox is another begin the level again cause you sh*t out at the last moment.

In fact the more i think about it there are still loads of games with horrible save points in silly places. far to many to list.

5. Rising Phoenix

Rising Phoenix Geek Trainee

Splinter Cell Double Agent didn't really wreck my head, cos I played it in hard and had no bullets... But I found it to be too easy. The lock pick and hacking upgrades are something I didn't like very much. I like picking the locks and stuff, but then you get the upgrade and he does it himself... that disappointed me... This one was a lot less stealthy too...

but what really makes me angry about this game and divert your eyes if you intend on playing and clearing it cos ***Spoiler Warning*** right at the end of the game they display 3 little annoying words "To Be Continued"

6. yorkkev28

yorkkev28 HWF Minion

I was thinking back to the earlier Splinter Cell's that were as solid as a safe door. I found double agent to be a bit more on the soldier of fortune side, the alarms raised and the enemies reaction to them was somewhat questionable.

In the first couple of Splinter cell's if you accidentally fired yr weapon at someone the repercussions seemed far greater than in double agent where after a couple of seconds they just pretend nothing happened.

Annoying games also to include:- any metal slug game, simpsons v's the Space mutants on Amiga 500 ("eat my shorts") your'll be eating something after ive just died for the umteenth time.

Combat - on the atari vcs, 2 player game - lvl 20. yr mate comes round and wants to be the 3 small manouverable planes and yr left with the 1 large cumbersome plane thats rubbish and you get hammered everytime while yr mate is laughing his head-off and then u end up fighting cause you get so annoyed.

the last game there is only really applicable if yr either a hardcore gamer or over 26ish

Im showing my age, i know.

7. techturtle

techturtle Geek Trainee

Pretty much any FPS online. I'm terrible at them and get killed way too much online. I need to play against to bots actually enjoy myself.

8. yorkkev28

yorkkev28 HWF Minion

techturtle
    Yes totally agree!!

I would be good at the games if it wasn't for the spawn camping that alot of players adopt as so called tactics

Spawn campers should be kicked from games cause it just isn't funny.

Also people who cheat at online games by altering stuff so they can shoot through walls and crap like that, it gets me uber angry!!

9. Rising Phoenix

Rising Phoenix Geek Trainee

Hackers are the scum of the virtual earth! they really, truely are!

10. techturtle

techturtle Geek Trainee

I'm glad I'm not alone in this.