...Lame.

Discussion in 'Video Cards, Displays and TV Tuners' started by ninja fetus, Nov 5, 2004.

1. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

I ran memtest86 for about 10 hours didn't get an error. Could it be a lack of power that's causing this?

2. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

Just to add to your post regarding your 1GB ram and your new graphics card, for the price of your 9600XT you might as well get an All In Wonder 9800SE 128mb, which can softmod to 9800Pro..

and on the ram side.. don't bother with PC3500.. goto www.overclockers.co.uk and look at the Geil Value Memory..

My PC3200 512mb Geil Golden Value stick cost me £65 +vat and it can be overclocked safely and stabily to over 265mhz :O i put it to 270mhz but it did not like it after being ran under folding for 24 hours.. and with 3dmark running on loop...

Even better get some Dual Channel PC3200 512mb / 1GB Geil Golden Value

Or just buy a 9800SE 128mb, if you search for it, and find a retailer with reviews on the product people should tell you whether or not the one they supply is ok for 9800se - 9800pro modding..

But definately go for the Geil ram..

3. ninja fetus

well, I unplugged all my accessories, took out all my pci cards. CPU fan+Northbridge fan+hard drive. Still problem. I turned on VPU recovery. It says that my video processor was no longer responding to the graphics drivers. or something like that.

selfish bastard!

Is it just me, or is it extremely hard to find a 9800se All In Wonder?!
    I think I'm just gonna get a 9800SE. Some ppl have said it comes with the 360core. That's the 9800XT core! and most of them are 256-bit

4. ninja fetus

Well...What the F___?! It was my motherboard. *tear* My motherboard. :( One more thing I have to buy. *tear* I put in a crappy ECS, reinstalled windows, bam. I'm playing 'Wildfire Demo'. what the hell?! A VIA chipset crapping out in 3d rendering?!