Memory upgradation tips needed

Discussion in 'CPU, Motherboards and Memory' started by hardino, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Ghostman 1

Ghostman 1 Mega Geek

Don't you mean , you are covering the computer ? There is no need to cover the cpu... And you should not have the computer covered when you are using it, By covering it when in use is not good for the computer, plus it can cause a fire...The computer needs to breath.....If you must cover it, ONLY COVER IT WHEN NOT IN USE...

2. hardino

hardino Geek

ok.thanks a lot.and by the way that was a funny reply.(the pc needs to breath).i am over cautious with the pc against the dust.thats why

3. hardino

hardino Geek

hello ghostman,

i have ordered a product named Dust Out Compressed Gas Air Duster 1 Piece. 8 Oz. / 250ml.i would like to know that how to use that.is the nozzle already fixed along with that.do we have to use that only once a month or 3 to 6 months.we must not tilt that right.liquid will spill out.in what position should we use that.should we use hand gloves while using it and cover our mouth since the dust and liquid each are harmful.

4. Ghostman 1

Ghostman 1 Mega Geek

Once a month is good..Should be just compressed Air, no liquid.. You will just have to try it, And get used to it..

5. hardino

hardino Geek

Hello,

Well,as per the instructions given in the dust off can.we must not use in small enclosure such as darkrooms,enclosed spaces etc.mine is a typical office/computer room.there are two windows.both are closed.there is no other ventilation when it gets too hot.i open only one window since there is problems of dust as i mentioned in my earlier email.i will remove the main plugs and just blow out dust in the room itself or remove the entire connections and go outside to blow out dust.which one should i choose

thanks,

harish

6. Ghostman 1

Ghostman 1 Mega Geek

Does your Computer get hot ?

7. hardino

hardino Geek

no.it does not happen now.

8. hardino

hardino Geek

ok.thanks a lot olivecooper for your reply

9. Ghostman 1

Ghostman 1 Mega Geek

You can ONLY upgrade your ram/memory to your Motherboards specks..